click2z.com now links to you

Dear Tripod,

I have visited your site and I think that the My Category content could
be of interest to our web site visitors.

I have already placed a link to your site along with a description at
"http://www.click2z.com";. If you want the description of your site
modified or if you have any other cross-promotion ideas, let me know.

I would appreciate if you placed a link back to my site:

<A HREF="http://www.click2z.com";>Here you can see anything that you
want to see. Just click to see!</A>

Best regards,

Sarayut Soonthornkate