Re: [ping] [patch] ARM support for long calls

Hi Nick,

On 23.05.2008 15:52, Nick Clifton wrote:
Hi Christophe,

I have found a few issues with my patch,

Sorry - this is partially my fault. I should never have accepted your first patch without checking for regressions in the linker testsuite. If I had done that and encountered the new failures I would have rejected the patch and insisted that they be fixed first.

I am not sure to understand: I did pass the linker testsuite with my previous patch. Unfortunately, some of the tests I added were wrong, so I don't understand how you could have found regressions? Do you have more tests, that I am unaware of?

Approved and applied.

Thanks.

Christophe.