Re: ld issue during cross compilation

Hi,

When I create the final gcc, I get this error from 'ld'. It complains that it cannot find libc.so.0 but the file exists. I have built ld using the correct sysroot.. /home/builder/tools/arm-tools/armeb-softfloat-linux-uclibceabi/bin/ld: cannot find /home/builder/tools/arm-tools/lib/libc.so.0 inside /home/builder/tools/arm-tools

Try adding --verbose to the linker command line (or -Wl,--verbose to the gcc command line). Then the linker will show you where it is searching for the library and also mention if its finds it but thinks that it is incompatible for some reason. This may help you track down where the problem is occurring.

Cheers
  Nick