Purchasing Department

Greetings

We specialize in imprinted promotional products, our products include,
but are not limited to: calendars, pens/pencils, mugs, key chains,
magnets, and portfolios.

I would like to talk to the person who handles buying promotional
products.  And if I can make a time to meet with the marketing person
either in person or thru an online meeting.

We can can send our promotional products catalog to you also,
please provide your address for mailing and type of catalog you would like.

Budget Items Catalog
Corporate Products Catalog
Green Products Catalog
Trade show Products Catalog
School Products Catalog
Pens Catalog
Mugs Catalog

Sincerely,
Joseph Taylor

phone:   1 562 215 4843
cell:        1 562 443 1367
fax:        1 206 350 5967

If you have received this email by error
Please reply with leave in the subject line.