Re: PATCH: Fix seg-fault in MIPS linkers

Hi Daniel,

Thanks.  How does this happen, though?  I ran the linker tests on
mips-linux / mips64-linux before checking it in, and didn't see this.

Strange - I noticed it at the weekend when I reran my full regression suite - all the MIPS based toolchains showed a large number of new linker test failures, all of which were due to a seg-fault in the code I patched.

Maybe the cause is the fact that I am using a 64-bit Linux native as my host ?

Cheers
  Nick