Linker question

Hi,

I'm not sure if this info is already present on the mailing list.
I'd like to know if it is possible to determine at the linking phase whether
a function has been referred to through function pointer.
If it is, could you give me some ideas on how to do this. I'd need to use
this in the emulation file of a microcontroller.

Thanks,
Alpar