Re: regarding assembling branch instruction

On Fri, 7 Nov 2008, Sivaprasad.pv wrote:
> I am also looking for assembler level solution.
> For reference, Can you please suggest any example port which uses assembler
> level solution.

There's a well-known port mentioned in the documentation I
referred to, and a "grep TC_GENERIC_RELAX_TABLE gas/config/*"
will provide you with all 20 ports using it.

In general, it is recommended to look at the source of other
ports.  Perhaps lok a bit extra at one for a machine with which
you're familiar.  Or just choose the one with the smallest table.

brgds, H-P