[RFA] do not try large-files support by default on 32bit sparc-solaris

Hello,

GDB stopped building on 32bit sparc-solaris since large-file support
was added. No problem on sparc64.

The issue here is that procfs on solaris clearly does not work
with the large-file environment activated. During the sys/procfs check,
configure gets a pretty clear error message that comes from this:

 #if !defined(_LP64) && _FILE_OFFSET_BITS == 64
 #error  "Cannot use procfs in the large file compilation environment"
 #endif

And so bfd thinks that sys/procfs is not available, which in turn
causes elf.c to *not* provide elfcore_write_prpsinfo and
elfcore_write_prstatus.  GDB depends on these routines and thus
fails to link due to their absence.

The proposed patch deactivates support for large-files on 32bit
sparc-solaris, unless the user explicitly requested it through
--enable-largefile.

Tested on sparc32-solaris and sparc64-solaris, with and without
--enable-largefile. GDB now builds again unless --enable-largefile
is specified.

2008-11-10  Joel Brobecker  <brobecker@adacore.com>

        * configure.in: Deactivate large-file support on 32bit sparc-solaris
        unless the user explicitly requested it.
        * configure: Regenerate.

I need to do the same for x86-solaris, but our x86-solaris machine
is REALLY slow, so I'd rather do that as a followup patch after this
one gets in (I'd rather do the work there only once).

OK to commit?

Thanks,
--
Joel