Re: disable largefile support on x86-solaris by default

> I'd be happier if you used changequote rather than [[ and ]] here,
> simply because that's the idiom used in the rest of the file when
> match i[3-7]86.  OK with that change.

Sure - I didn't notice that changequote was the standard idiom...
Attached is what I ended up checking in. The resulting configure
script is unchanged compared to the previous version.

2008-11-25  Joel Brobecker  <brobecker@adacore.com>

        * configure.in: Deactivate large-file support on native x86-solaris
        as well unless the user explicitly requested it.
        * configure: Regenerate.

--
Joel