Testsuite failure for gold on x86_64 Fedora 9

While I was testing the automated nightly build-and-test setup for binutils and
gold in labrat (a very lightweight automated build-and-test framework we are
using to test the status of packages throughout their development), I noticed
that the gold testsuite actually shows a failure on x86-64 on Fedora 9 (I did
not check another distribution yet).

The quote from the testsuite output is:

PASS: tls_shared_gnu2_gd_to_ie_test
./tls_shared_gnu2_test: error while loading shared libraries: ./tls_test_gnu2_shared.so: unexpected reloc type 0x24
FAIL: tls_shared_gnu2_test
PASS: tls_static_test

The labrat output is available at:

http://build.alchar.org/cgi/showBuild?host=ca-tools4&pkg=gold_fresh&date=20081212-005828

I'll be running automated nightly build-and-test invocations from now on for
binutils and gold.  The information may be interesting to others, so they will
be publicly available from http://build.alchar.org/.  I mainly use it to check
the status of the trees, and to look at historical trends in test results.

	Cheers,
	Kris