RFA: Some question I found while reviewing coffcode

Hello,

while reviewing the coff code I found some problems in our current
implementation

1) Treating of IMAGE_SCN_LNK_INFO
   As coff spec says "The section contains comments or other
information. The .drectve section has this type. This is valid for
object files only." and "A section is a directive section if it has
the IMAGE_SCN_LNK_INFO flag set in the section header and has the
.drectve section name. The linker removes a .drectve section after
processing the information, so the section does not appear in the
image file that is being linked. "
At the moment are sections with the IMAGE_SCN_LNK_INFO flag mark as
SEC_DEBUGGING (when COFF_PAGE_SIZE is known). But at least for the
.drectve it should be SEC_EXCLUDE, IIUC.
2) Treating of IMAGE_SCN_MEM_NOT_PAGED
  Is untreated. For user mode this flag is not of much interest, but
for drivers and kernel mode things it is pretty important to mark
sections as not to be page-able  Do we need here an addtional COFF
flag for this?

Thank you for answering in advance.
Kai