Re: [patch]: Add support of multilib for x64/i686 to dlltool

binutils-owner@sourceware.org wrote on 12.01.2009 09:27:10:

> Hi Kai,
>
> > 2009-01-11  Kai Tietz  <kai.tietz@onevision.com>
> >
> >    * dlltool.c (create_for_pep): New.
> >    (flush_page): Use create_for_pep instead of using
> >    macro DLLTOOL_MX86_64 clause.
> >    (generate_idata_ofile): Likewise.
> >    (make_one_lib_file): Likewise.
> >    (make_head): Likewise.
> >    (make_tail): Likewise.
> >    (main): Initialize create_for_pep.
>
> Approved - please apply.

Thanks, applied.

> PS.  Would you be interested in becoming a maintainer for the COFF/PE
code ?

Thank you for the offer. In general I am interested in this, because it
would help to improve COFF target support. At the moment I try to get an
overview over the current mechanisms, implementations, and targets. So it
can take a time till I am sure about relations and current nits.

Cheers,
Kai