Re: MIPS16 intermix test failure

Hi Andreas,

When running the testsuite for the MIPS assembler I'm consistently
getting a failure for MIPS16 intermix, and that since the test was
added.  The difference is such that the actual output is in a different
order than expected, but no lines are missing.

Originally I was just going to correct the MIPS16 intermix test, but when I looked into MIPS gas test results in general I saw that there was a lot of tidying up needed. So I am going to apply the attached patch to fix things. (Well most things. There are still lots of unexpected failures for the mips-*-ecoff target and a few unexpected failures for other MIPS variants, but overall things are much better now).

Cheers
  Nick

gas/ChangeLog
2009-01-27  Nick Clifton  <nickc@redhat.com>

	* config/tc-mips.c (append_insn): Cope with a complex reloc
	sequence containing an unsupported reloc type.
	(enum options): Replace computed #define's constants for option
	numbers with this enum.
	(struct md_longopts): Use the enum.  Allow OPTION_32 in a non-ELF
	environment.
	(md_parse_option): Allow -32 in a non-ELF environment.

gas/testsuite/ChangeLog
2009-01-27  Nick Clifton  <nickc@redhat.com>
	* gas/lib/gas-defs.exp: Update description of run_dump_test proc.

	* gas/mips/dli.d: Pass -64 to gas.
	* gas/mips/mips64-mips3d-incl.d: Likewise.
	* gas/mips/octeon.d: Likewise.
	* gas/mips/sb1-ext-mdmx.d: Likewise.
	* gas/mips/sb1-ext-ps.d: Likewise.
	* gas/mips/e32el-rel2.s: Pass -march=mips3 to gas.
	Update expected relocs.
	* gas/mips/ld-ilocks-addr32.d: Do not run for tx39 targets.
	* gas/mips/mips.exp: Remove 'ilocks' variable.
	Add ecoff targets to 'addr32' variable.
	Set 'no_mips16' for ecoff targets.
	Do not run div-ilocks or mul-ilocks test variants.
	* gas/mips/mips16-intermix.d: Use nm instead of objdump so that
	the symbol table output is sorted.  Update expecetd output.