PATCH: New port: moxie-elf

Please find attached patches for a port to the moxie architecture.  I am
hoping to commit these and maintain them within the FSF repository.

Moxie is a simple 32-bit load-store processor with variable width
instructions for which only simulators exist today.

Moxie started as an experiment on my blog under the name 'ggx':
http://spindazzle.org/ggx .  I've since renamed the target, and moved
the blog to http://moxielogic.org/blog ,  where development continues
today.   A draft version of the moxie ISA is documented here:
http://moxielogic.org/wiki/index.php?title=Instruction_Set

I have working GCC, newlib and gdb+sim ports which I intend to submit,
as well as complete qemu port.

The FSF acknowledged receipt of my copyright assignment papers a few
weeks ago.

Thank you!

Anthony Green