Re: [patch] Add plugin support for bfd

> Hi,
>
> [ You'd better not to send diff against configure as it made reviewing
> slightly more difficult. ]

Sorry about that. Will not include them on the following patches.

> + Âplugin)
> + Â Âtarg_defvec=plugin_vec
> + Â Âtarg_selvecs="plugin_vec"
> + Â Âtarg_archs="bfd_i386_arch"
> + Â Â;;
> +
>
> Why bfd_i386_arch ?

I can't remember :-( Probably a error. Will try without it.

> Maybe you should send a separate patch for LFS stuff.

Attached. CL is

2009-04-30  Rafael Avila de Espindola  <espindola@google.com>

	* Makefile.am (AM_CFLAGS): Add $(LFS_CFLAGS)
	* configure.in (AC_SUBST): New.
	* Makefile.in: Regenerate.
	* configure: Regenerate.
	* doc/Makefile.in: Regenerate.

> Maybe you should also send a patch for a plugin example.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that the plugins used by bfd are the ones
used by gold. There is an example plugin on
gold/testsuite/plugin_test.c. You can also find one in the gcc lto
branch in the directory lto-plugin/. Yet another one is available from
llvm in the directory tools/gold/.

> Tristan.

Cheers,
Rafael