RE: Problem with binutils with Cortex-m3 and cortex-a9 cpu

You could downgrade your architecture options to something that doesn't
generate
Movw's or movt or support these relocations in your modutils which will work
around the problem for you  (-march=armv6). That's the only work around I
can suggest at the moment.

Please take up the issue of supporting the relocs with the kernel folk or
whoever maintains the code for modutils .

HTH.
Ramana