Re: PATCH: Only run linker eh-group tests for ELF based targets

Hi Dave,

... so as far as I can tell, it was only ever doing the CFI check, and then
exiting when the subsequent is_elf_format test fails.  What is the actual
symptom you are seeing?

Doh! My bad. I was fixing the eh-group.exp tests for an old version of the binutils sources when I encountered the problem of the tests being run for a cygwin toolchain. I added the obvious check for the ELF file format there and checked it in. Then I thought, "better make sure that the same problem is not present in the mainline code", but rather than running the linker testsuite again I just visually looked at the eh-group.exp file. And completely missed the is_elf_format check that was already there. :-(

So I will revert my patch, and apologise for the noise.

Cheers
  Nick