Re: PE-COFF and import tables

On Sun, 10 May 2009 16:26:40 +0200, "Vincent R." <forumer@smartmobili.com>
wrote:
> On Sun, 10 May 2009 14:27:31 +0100, Pedro Alves <pedro@codesourcery.com>
> wrote:
>> On Sunday 10 May 2009 13:53:08, Vincent R. wrote:
>>> In a dll it shouldn't be allowed to have two different entries
>>> referencing
>>> the same DLL.
>>>

> I don't know if it really loads but at least I don't see the usual error
> message.
> So in conclusion  I will try to rebuild efl framework and test again one
> more time.
> For now I am giving up the import table reason and I will try to find why
> it doesnt' work.
> But I still don't like the way dll are generated ;-)

So I have recompiled and still doesnt't work.
One last remark and you will say that I am digging too much in details but
look
at what happens when exporting some variables  with gnu tools:

Please focus on ECORE_WINCE_EVENT_XXXXXX (actually you cannot missed them
because
of red marks)
http://www.smartmobili.com/Downloads/efl_bug_gnu.png

so once again you have several entries with one definition here, another
there, ...

Now look at what I have simulated by creating a dll exporting exactly the
same variables with
msvc (ignore the dll name TestSeh_Dll_Arm and replace it mentally by
libecore_wince-ver-pre-svn-01-0.dll):
http://www.smartmobili.com/Downloads/efl_bug_2.png

Personnaly I made my choice and I know which version is better.
But maybe there is something wrong in the way of exporting variables, or
maybe
there is good reason to do like that.