Submitting Xilinx MicroBlaze to Binutils

Hi --

I'm preparing a patch which will add support for the
Xilinx MicroBlaze to Binutils.  I'm currently finishing
the documentation.

For the most part, the patch is target-specific and
should not affect any other architectures.

There are small changes to target-independent code to
support relaxation.  Fields are added to the section struct
to save the fixup data created during relaxation.  This is
used by a routine which fixes the DWARF .debug_loc sections
which contain references to relaxed sections.

How do I get added as maintainer for MicroBlaze with
check-in approval?

-- Michael Eager eager@eagercon.com 1960 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306 650-325-8077