Re: Problem with binutils 2.19.1 with Cortex-a9/Linux-2.6.28

Thanks Nick for guiding me,

As per the understanding I have implemented the R_ARM_REL32 handling in kernel.
Pls see the attached patch if it makes sense.

I will also submit it to kernel mailing list to get it reviewed. Thanks,

Regards,
Nitin