Re: Update rebuild rules in non-automake directories.

Ralf> About the changes that should go upstream, are you saying I should get
Ralf> them accepted upstream before they can go into gdb / src?  Please note
Ralf> that several of the changes are specific to GCC/src; for example,
Ralf> m4_rename_force would require boehm-gc to move to Autoconf 2.64, or to
Ralf> employ the workaround we add to override.m4, somewhere in its code.

We already dealt with this, but for the record, I think it is best to at
least make an attempt to send things upstream before checking in a local
divergence.  This helps make future imports less hairy.  If upstream
takes too long, for whatever reason, then IMO it is usually ok to just
go ahead (particularly for configury stuff, which tends not to be very
invasive).

Tom