Re: Support Xilinx MicroBlaze processor - patch 1

Hi Michael,

Cleaned comments, indents, braces.

Approved and applied.

Note - I have tidied up the formatting in various places.

A few things are missing from your patches:

* An entry in gas/NEWS mentioning the support for the new target.

* Some microblaze specific tests in the gas testsuite, and possibly the linker testsuite as well.

I have also not applied the patch to config.sub - this must be submitted separately to config-patches@gnu.org.

I will apply the patch to the top level configure and configure.ac files separately as this patch must be propagated into the FSF gcc source repository as well.

Cheers
  Nick