Re: Fwd: mips 16 bit compilation lead to crash

Hi Keshav,

will you pls let me know what is actual cause which lead to this
crash. Since rest of functionality of my toolchain is working fine
without any issue.

I can try, but I will definitely need to know exactly how your toolchain is configured. In addition, please could you send me the assembler source file that is causing this bug, and the exact assembler command line that triggers it ? (That way I do not have to worry about the version of gcc that I am using).

Cheers
  Nick