Re: Moving to Autoconf 2.64, Automake 1.11

A few notes on this taken while applying the patch set, and a couple of
small fixups I made to them (they all seemed obvious to me, so I figured
pushing back the patch set and waiting for review would have been the
worse way to go).

- Toplevel mkinstalldirs and ylwrap were also updated from Automake
  (containing only trivial changes).

- In libjava/Makefile.am, $(LIBTOOLFLAGS) was also added to the
  CXXLINK, LIBLINK, and GCJLINK variables.  (LIBTOOLFLAGS is a user
  variable, so it is set nowhere in the GCC makefiles.)  Also, in some
  cases in libstdc++-v3, the patch posted in
  erroneously added the variable after the --mode argument instead of
  before; I fixed that now, as obvious patch.

- Confirmed that the [2/N] patch libjava breaks the build.  That means,
  r151013 fails due to libltdl being included twice; this is fixed in
  the [3/N] patch aka. r151014.

- The regeneration of fixincludes/config.h.in adds
    #ifndef USED_FOR_TARGET
  around defines now, which comes from gcc/acinclude.m4.  This doesn't
  seem to be a problem, and would have happened too with a regeneration
  of this file with autoheader 2.59, but I found it unobvious enough to
  mention it here.

- In [3/N], 'AUTOMAKE_OPTIONS = foreign' was missing from the
  gold/testsuite/Makefile.am file as well; I've added in the commit.
  If you prefer to have it mentioned just once in gold, then we could
  alos put it in configure.ac:AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE([foreign]) for
  consistency.

- In [3/N], I did not regenerate files in gdb and sim on purpose, as
  those changes would have caused a broken build with 2.59.  The
  regeneration with 2.64 in [4/N] fixes this.

During the process I noticed a few additional items that still need
fixing:

- sim/testsuite and below has configure scripts that do not include
  override.m4 also need rebuild rules in Makefile.in files.

- Below gdb, some rebuild rules are still missing, too.

- Besides these trees:
    cgen libgloss libgui newlib rda sid utils winsup

  the following directories also contain configure scripts that need
  updating (or eliminating):
    gdb/gdbtk/plugins
    gdb/gdbtk
    gdb/testsuite/gdb.gdbtk