PATCH/RFC: ld add -p/-P options

this patch attempts to add the -P and -p options from the solaris ld
described here:
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/816-5165/ld-1?a=view
and in the sun linkers and libraries guide here:
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/817-1984/chapter6-1238?a=view

readelf already recognizes the options, so no patches needed for that.

there are some issues with the patch for instance
the tests currently fail because _bfd_elf_strtab_delref isn't being called,
i'm just not exactly sure how to make this get called.

and hopefully i did the readelf stuff in the testsuite right (i didn't
see it show up in the ld.log stuff)

now i guess that I am probably abusing some existing code paths in ways
which they weren't exactly intended, but it appears to work ignoring
that pesky assertion failure.

some other issues are that this is limited to elf binaries, so should
this be limited to using
the emultempl _parse_args() mechanism?

the glibc ld.so.2 doesn't yet handle these yet afaik, and I don't have
a solaris machine to test their implementation against.
so if somebody felt like doing that, it would also be appreciated.

since its not really in an applyable form yet I hope you don't mind if
i just do a changelog entry on the next iteration.