about Reloc Type: BFD_RELOC_8/16/32

hi, everyone:
     I have question about the relocation types BFD_RELOC_8/16/32. I
don't understand those type yet.
     After adding the parameter "-g" into gcc, there are lots of data
generated from gcc, and I guess this is for debug.
     Here are pieces of those code, like the following:
$Lframe0:
	.4byte	$LECIE0-$LSCIE0
$LSCIE0:
	.4byte	0xffffffff
	.byte	0x1
	.ascii	"\000"
	.uleb128 0x1
	.sleb128 -4
	.byte	0x1f
	.byte	0xc
	.uleb128 0x1d
	.uleb128 0x0
	.align	2
$LECIE0:
$LSFDE0:
	.4byte	$LEFDE0-$LASFDE0
$LASFDE0:
	.4byte	$Lframe0
	.4byte	$LFB2
	.4byte	$LFE2-$LFB2
	.byte	0x4
	.4byte	$LCFI0-$LFB2
	.byte	0xe
	.uleb128 0x20
	.byte	0x4
	.4byte	$LCFI2-$LCFI0
	.byte	0x9e
	.uleb128 0x2
	.byte	0x9f
	.uleb128 0x1
	.byte	0x4
	.4byte	$LCFI3-$LCFI2
	.byte	0xc
	.uleb128 0x1e
	.uleb128 0x20
	.align	2
$LEFDE0:
	.align	0
	.text
$Letext0:
	.section	.debug_loc,"",@progbits
$Ldebug_loc0:
$

And the " .4byte	$LECIE0-$LSCIE0" code will cause the function
"emit_expr_fix" in read.c.
This is where generate the relocation type "BFD_RELOC_8/16/32", I just
don't know what those relocation is.
I don't think those things have something to do with the program. I
guess this is for gdb(or any other debug tool).
BY THE WAY, I have already finished the relocation part in BFD which
will deal with the relocation in JMP/CALL instructions.
But those relocation type I mentioned have nothinng to do with FLOW
CONTROL instructions, so I was eally confused by those things.

Can your guys give me some advice how I could deal with those things.
Or where I could find references for further study.

Thanks very much.