Re: Fix build error on OSX

Hello,

This is the another plan.

How about adding -Wno-deprecated-declarations to GCC_WARN_CFLAGS
in bfd/warning.m4 ?
I tested OSX (Snow Leopard) and it passed 'make check.'
I've not tested on Debian5 but I guess there are no side effects.

Maybe functions marked as deprecated work with no troubles on almost all runtimes.
But it is also reasonable that mainainers think all of warnings should be rejected on build stage.
It's depends on how maintainers think about the deprecation attribute whether this
suggestion is acceptable or not.

I'll generate patches again if the mainainers accepts my suggestion.