Q: debugging linker scripts

How can I debug linker scripts ?

I'm working on an issue with cegcc : DLLs generated by it don't work on
Windows Mobile 6.1 and higher, they do still work with 6.0 .

The stuff I got from Kai is a good basis, Vincent R has given me a lot
of info on where the problems appear to be. Based on that, I'm fiddling
with the linker script.

But I cannot find a way to debug them. Is there a way for ld to print
variable values inside linker scripts ? A way to make the script put
stuff into a debug logfile ?

Thanks,

	Danny
--