Re: doc - binutils porting guide to a new target

Hi Nick,
Sorry for late response..
Thanks for writing this document. What do you wish to do with it ?
I would like to have this document (either a url or part of Binutils doc) on the binutils project web site, so that users can get the required info on the project main page itself.

I will also include the GPL copyright message in the doc.

Thanks
Swami
If you would like to contribute it to the binutils project then we could add it to the bfd/doc directory, although ideally it should be in texinfo format rather than plain text. Also the document would have to have a license of some sort. All of the current binutils documentation is released under version 1.3 of the Free Documentation License. (See bfd/doc/fdl.texi). This would be the most suitable license for your document as well.

Alternatively you could maintain the document yourself. We would be happy to include a link to it on the binutils web site.

Cheers
   Nick