New version of lemote binutils / progress on integration into mainline binutils?

ams (/ binutils developers) - as I recall you were looking into getting
the lemote loongson 2f binutils changes into mainline binutils - any
news there / is there a version we can expect all the changes to be
integrated in?

FYI: binutils updated on loongson-buildfarm build1 (aka dev.lemote.com:2200)

Get:1 http://dev.lemote.com loongson/main binutils 2.20-4lemote1 [3354kB]

aka http://dev.lemote.com/debian-loongson/pool/main/b/binutils/

Thanks,
--
Daniel JB Clark   | Sys Admin, Free Software Foundation
pobox.com/~dclark | http://www.fsf.org/about/staff#danny