Binutils 2.20.1

Hi,

there was a number of glitches in the binutils release 2.20 so it makes sense to make a new minor release.

I (my fault) haven't actively tracked all the patches that are candidate for the release branch but
many have been committed and this is time to ask if you want a particular patch to be put in the next
minor release.

I'd like to release 2.20.1 before February.

Tristan.