Re: Can't set architecture to m32c on m32c-elf-gdb.

> Yes some series cores are already shipped it and some are still
> planning.  I didn't say R32C is same as M32C. But I think their
> register sets and periherals are quite similar.  And Renesas says
> R32C is the high end model of M16C/M32C series, right?

Right, but r32c isn't a "type of m32c" - it's a sibling to m32c, much
like m32c is a sibling to m16c.  The register set is similar, but not
quite the same, and the instruction set is similar, but not quite the
same, etc.

> I agree RX is completely different opcode/registers from M16C
> family.  ("RX is a step up from R32C. " is similar to "SH-1/2 is a
> step up from H8") So I have no view about RX supports on GNU chains.

RX shares many peripherals and electrical configurations with
m32c/r32c though.