Re: binutils 2.20.1

On Feb 3, 2010, at 2:22 PM, Christophe LYON wrote:

> On 03.02.2010 14:08, Tristan Gingold wrote:
>>
>> On Feb 3, 2010, at 8:15 AM, Kenny Simpson wrote:
>>
>>> When is 2.20.1 expected out?
>>
>> Soon.  There is still one issue to be solved (ARM related).
>>

> Are you talking about
> http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2010-01/msg00342.html ?

No, I was thinking about:

http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2010-02/msg00013.html

As far as I know, the 'ARM stub sizing fix' hasn't been merged on the branch.  If this was your attempt,
please tell us.

> If so, sorry for the delay I am still working on it, but during this process I have discovered other issues.
>
> In short, I think that
> http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2009-03/msg00511.html
> has broken thumb->arm intersection branches (and probably vice-versa). I have starting working on a patch I intend to propose for this one before finishing the other patch.

Ok.  Do you plan to propose the fix for the 2.20 branch ?
(This is really up to you.  I think there is no hurry but a rough schedule would be nice)

Tristan.