Re: [GOLD][ARM] implementation of the TLS relocations

I expected to start working with it this week, but it looks like I will
not be able doing it sooner than middle of the week. I got some problem
with gold after the latest update yesterday and I'm trying to understand
now where is the problem -- on my side or somewhere in the new changes.
I'll do it after I will solve this problem.

-Viktor.