Re: RFC: Assign regions to orphan sections

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:

> It seems to me that if the maximum page size is one byte, then D_PAGED
> should be false.  There aren't any pages.  But that's really only the
> case for *-elf.  Joseph, would tic6x-uclinux also have MAXPAGESIZE==1?

The page size is 1 as there is no MMU and in the documentation I looked at
there didn't seem to be any particular value it would be sensible to use
as a standard page size.  So whether the size is 1 for uClinux would
probably depend on whether the kernel establishes a conventional value it
treats as a page size in a way that's relevant to userspace.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com