Re: [patch bfd]: Win32 coff-i386 and coff-x86_64 broken in_reloc_p

On 30/03/2010 18:02, Kai Tietz wrote:

> About this first. As this base-file is bfd_vma dependent. 32-bit and
> 64-bit case aren't equal in size. So there have to be at least
> different tests for 64-bit and 32-bit. I'll see what I can do here.

  Well, you don't need to check any contents of the file at all; as long as
your source objects have both secrel and non-secrel relocations, you just need
to look at the size/#entries in the base file and make sure it's correct, if
any secrels get through the base file will have more entries and be larger.
You could probably even just use "wc" on the objdump output and match that!

    cheers,
      DaveK