[libbdf] Mach-O format support ?

Hi all,

I'm using libbfd as a binary loader for some project and I noticed that
it has some problems with most of the Mach-O (but not all).

Could somebody tell me what criteria make a Mach-O binary readable or
not. And, if there are some plan to support them all (in the future) ?

It seems that Apple is using otools, but I really dont want to dig in it. :)

Thanks in advance.

Regards
--
Emmanuel Fleury