Nonexistent calls in graph - gprof 2.20, gfortran 4.4.0 for OpenMP code (mingw)

Hello!

Can I use gprof for a code that uses OpenMP? Gprof result shows unexisting call within my subroutine. I mean I have no any call instruction within my subroutine that appears in gprof result. This happens only if I compile my code with âfopenmp option. I have a good looking call graph for single threaded version.

Are there any special options to be used to profile OpenMP code?

Mikhail