Re: [RFA] Undefined behaviour in include/coff/ti.h macros [was Re: BFD built failures with GCC 4.5]

Hi Dave,

   I'm not sure what might make a better solution though.  Could we make the
different TI COFF formats use different bfd target vectors,

This would definitely get my vote.

without breaking backward compatibility,

There should not be any compatibility problems provided that the new behaviour matches the old behaviour for the TI c4x/c5x targets. That is the intention after all isn't it ? To support the COFF2 format without lying to the compiler.

Cheers
  Nick