RE: ld for VMS?

arg..I'm not sure where I got my crt0.o from. I'm sure I compiled it myself, somehow.
When I tried compiling it with cc just now, and copied to Mac host, alpha-dec-vms-gcc/ld complain it doesn't know the format.
/usr/local/lib/gcc/alpha-dec-vms/4_5_0/pcrt0.o: file not recognized: File format not recognized

There is also the problem with 64bit crt0.c that it uses pragma pointer_size.

?- Jay