RE: ld for VMS?

ok, having edited down vms-crt0.c to remove the handler/establish and compile it with cross gcc, cross gcc+ld work, I copied hello.exe to VMS system and it works!
Thanks!
Why is the handler incompatible with gcc? Ah..maybe cc treats lib$establish as a special builtin function?
Now to try cross building bigger stuff like cvs, ld, gcc.. :)
It seems editing vms-crt0.c down might introduce some small malfunction.
We'll see.

?- Jay