Re: How to redirect the loader to another directory ?

robert song <robertsong.japan@gmail.com> writes:

>> chroot
>
> hi,Goswin,
> it can't work.
> $ sudo chroot /target/
> chroot: cannot run command `/bin/bash': No such file or directory
>
> /target/bin/bash was built by arm gcc.
>

> Regards,
>   robert

You would have to copy qemu and the required libs into the chroot and
call qemu in there or setup binfmt-misc for arm. Chroot on its own won't
work.

The other way I know would be to alter the linker script and recompile
binaries to use /target/lib/... as their dynamic loader. But that is
hardly practical.

MfG
        Goswin