Re: Is it possible to remove section padding from in as/ld?

> So a m68k-elf toolchain with a custom linker script may fit your needs.
Well, it has crossed my mind but trouble is I want to run it on OS
which has no ELF support (yet; you know which one ;). So yes, in case
I just want to target it on linux/cross compilation environment, it
would be way to go but unfortunately, I have to support also native
toolchain somehow.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org