Re: opcodes porting prolem

Thank you very much!
I have solved the problem and it is just like what you said that I should
define the operand as "simm-21" other than "f-simm21".
I use cgen-1.1 and I generate the output opcode files just by "make
stamp-arca". There are no errors coming out and the results are
satisfactory.
Now I meet another obstacle blocking on my way to gas porting.
When I am building the gas directory, there are some errors saying some of
the functions I used in the tc-arca.c file are undeclared. These functions
are mostly called from the file of cgen.c.
I guess this has something to do with the cgen interface function and I
don't know where should I add or modify.
I notice that in the "md_begin()" function there is a comment "cgen
initialization interface" but there are not any code following at all.
I finish all the work mentioned in the cgen manual about gas porting and I
take openrisc as a template to help my porting. However it still doesn't
work.
Looking forward to your reply!

PS:my error log

http://old.nabble.com/file/p28750866/gas_errorlog.txt gas_errorlog.txt