RFC: Support linker --compress-debug-sections

Hi,

With this patch:

http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2010-07/msg00323.html

linker now supports compressed debug sections. I am
investigating --compress-debug-sections, On one hand,
linker applies relocations when writing to disk after file layout
is set.  On the other hand, compression, which has to be
done after all relocations are applied, will change file layout.

I don't want to make massive changes to linker. I am planning
to put a mini objcopy in linker, which will compress debug
sections after the output has been written to disk.  Any
comments?

Thanks.

--
H.J.