Re: [patch] Add --compress-debug-sections option to gas

Hi Cary,

  @item --compress-debug-sections
  Compress DWARF debug sections using zlib.  The debug sections are renamed
  to begin with @samp{.zdebug}, and the resulting object file may not be
  compatible with older linkers and object file utilities.  This option is
  only supported if the host machine has the zlib compression library.

Sorry, I forgot to incorporate that change into my patch. Is this patch OK to apply with your suggested change?

Yes - please apply.

Cheers
  Nick