[RFC] Rewrite obj-coff-seh.c

I'm a bit disappointed there wasn't better code review done when
this file was first created.  It does nothing the standard way
compared to the rest of the gas source base.

This is a total rewrite.  Improvements:

  (1) Hopefully better parsing diagnostics.
  (2) Use of expression instead of raw strings.
  (3) Use of symbol_temp_new_now instead of made up global symbols.
  (4) Use of emit_expr instead of frobbing bfd_set_section_contents.

This is good enough to not crash cross-compiling to x86_64-mingw32,
with additional patches to have gcc emit SEH directives.  I have not
yet combed through the xdata info to make sure it's all correct.  I
have not yet cross-compiled to ARM, MIPS, or SH to make sure that
still works.  I have not tried to actually perform a real unwinding
on a win64 system.

Comments greatly appreciated.

r~