Release 2.21 - rough schedule

Hi,

we are reaching the end of the summer which is the usual time for the release.

I plan to create the branch within the next two weeks.  If you have something important to submit, please tell me ASAP.

Once the branch is created, I will wait a few weeks before making the release so that discovered regressions could be put into the branch.

Tristan.