Re: RFC: COMDAT group names become anonymouse local symbols

On 10/23/2010 8:34 PM, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:

>> Does that mean adding a new entry to struct format_ops?
>
> That's it.  I didn't say, because I'm not familiar too with this
> code. :)  I only discovered it and fixed a few bugs eons ago.

I'm traveling tomorrow, so might not get a chance to finish this up.  (I
need to test a few different configurations to convince myself I've
filled in the various blanks correctly.)  Here's a preliminary patch
which seems to pass the LD testsuite for cris-elf.  Does it work for you?

Thank you,

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery