NEW ORDER NEEDED

I am interested in purchasing some of your products, I will like to know if you can ship directly to Australia,but before i proceed i will like to know if your company accepts payment via VISA or MASTER CARD. Get back to me if you can ship to that destination and also if you accept the payment type I indicated Kindly return this email with your price list of your products..

JOHNNY HOLT INC

1781, Swinstone St,

Rockingham,

WA, 6168